It was also a remarkable year for our new firm, CRAFT | Media / Digital.
After our January launch, we quickly got to work delivering high quality communications consulting and services in the media, digital and print channels.
Our clients faced unique challenges, and we set our sights high. Whether it was working for candidates for Governor, U.S. Senate, Congress and State Legislature, or gaining support for a key issue, we executed communications efforts to achieve victory.
Here is a glimpse at what those victories looked like for CRAFT and our clients:
- CRAFT produced work directly on behalf of our clients or on behalf of issue advocacy clients in the following federal races where Republicans won:
Rep. Joe Wilson (SC-02), Kevin Yoder (KS-03), Dan Benishek (MI-01), Kelly Ayotte (NH-SEN), Roy Blunt (MO-SEN), Ron Johnson (WI-SEN), Pat Toomey (PA-SEN), Sen. John McCain (AZ-SEN), Frank Guinta (NH-01), Charlie Bass (NH-02), Mike Kelly (PA-03), Pat Meehan (PA-07), Tom Marino (PA-10), Jaime Herrera (WA-03), Paul Gosar (AZ-01), Bobby Schilling (IL-17), Mike Fitzpatrick (PA-08), Steve Stivers (OH-15), Scott Rigell (VA-02), Martha Roby (AL-02), Raul Labrador (ID-01), Alan Nunnalee (MS-01), Andy Harris (MD-01), Vicky Hartzler (MO-04), Nan Hayworth (NY-19) and Richard Hanna (NY-24).
- CRAFT produced work for the three major party committees, including:
The Republican National Committee (RNC), The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) and The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC).
- CRAFT produced work for leading national PACs, issue organizations and trade associations including:
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Heritage Action for America, American Solutions, Keep America Safe, Keep Israel Safe, American Crossroads, American Action Network, the College Republican National Committee, The Manhattan Institute, Emergency Committee for Israel, Kevin McCarthy’s McPAC, Aaron Schock’s Generation Y-PAC and Tim Pawlenty’s FreedomFirst PAC.
Below is a snapshot of the work CRAFT produced on behalf of our clients:
- CRAFT produced over 200 broadcast TV, radio ads and web videos, with television ads airing in over 50 broadcast markets in 22 states.
- CRAFT produced close to 2 million pieces of direct mail in over 17 states.
- CRAFT designed, built, and deployed over 20 websites and placed over $1 million in online advertising. CRAFT also launched a premiere online activist platform for a national issue organization, that yielded over 50,000 contacts and netted over a half million dollars in contributions, in just under four months.
- CRAFT’s television or web media have been featured on major news networks includingFOX News Channel, CNN and MSNBC and on national programs including Face the Nation, This Week With George Stephanopoulos, Morning Joe, Rush Limbaugh,Glenn Beck and Hugh Hewitt.
- CRAFT’s online intelligence team placed stories for our clients on top political blogs and online news sites including: Hot Air, Michelle Malkin, RedState, Hugh Hewitt, Instapundit, Townhall, National Journal’s Hotline On Call, The Daily Caller, Huffington Post, Gateway Pundit, American Spectator’s blog, National Review Online, The Weekly Standard, Talking Points Memo and leading state-focused blogs across the country.
- CRAFT’s online intelligence team generated news for our clients in mainstream media outlets including: The New York Times, The Atlantic, Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Sacramento Bee, Orange County Register, POLITICO, The Hill, Real Clear Politics, CQ-Roll Call, Cook Political Report and Stuart Rothenberg Political Report.