Digital Media Analyst
IS THIS YOU?
Are you a highly motivated, resourceful individual that’s eager to stand on the front lines of today’s high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives, and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns?
CRAFT is looking for a Digital Media Analyst. Someone who is willing and able to learn how to deliver results that far exceed “industry standards.” Someone who embraces digital media as an essential component to any communications campaign. Someone who is ready to design strategic, creative online marketing campaigns for the biggest trade associations and Fortune 100 companies?
Must love data, cookies, and pre-roll.
CRAFT | Media/Digital is a public affairs firm — the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Vice President of Digital.
Summary: The Digital Media Analyst is primarily responsible for analytic analysis and reporting for digital campaigns.
- Conduct proactive, daily analysis of digital and social advocacy campaigns and recommend optimization opportunities.
- Prepare and present professional digital analytic and metric reports.
- Work with account teams to develop advertising strategies that meet client goals.
- Assist in trafficking and execution online advertising campaigns.
- Following pre and post campaign launch checklists procedures.
- Become an expert in DoubleClick’s Digital Marketing Suite (DDM), Facebook’s Advertising Products, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Twitter’s Promoted Products.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and emerging tactics and platforms.
- Additional projects as assigned by CEO, COO, and VP’s.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem – a strong familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and a base knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines. Execute high-quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently and exercise sound professional judgment.
- Preferred – experience with DBM, DCM, Facebook’s Power Editor, Twitter’s Promoted Products, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
Education and Training
- BA/BS required. Emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience) preferred. 1-2 years work experience preferred.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Work performed in an open office environment. Collaboration and interruptions are common.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements in PDF format to jobs@CRAFTdc.com.