Full Stack Web Developer
CRAFT | Media/Digital Seeks Full Stack Web Developer
CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations and corporate branding firm and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
The Full Stack Web Developer at CRAFT | Media/Digital is an experienced developer that can create and maintain websites, web applications and manage hosting environments.
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Director of Technology.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
- Deliver code that is modular, highly scalable and robust to achieve better quality
- Integration of user-facing elements, multiple data sources and databases
- Develop and implement new features, enhancements, and content for new & existing websites and applications
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and data migration.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Team player and have a proven track record of working as part of a team, working with UI and UX experts, Account Managers, designers and translating product requirements into great code
- Understand the long term value of code quality, code maintainability and testing
- Deep understanding of performance, scaling, caching in web platforms and web servers Apache/Nginx
Education and Training
- Degree in Computer Science and equivalent work experience.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time
- Work performed in an open office environment. Collaboration and interruptions are common
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis
Please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements, in PDF format to jobs@CRAFTdc.com.