CRAFT Seeks Graphic Designer
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Art Director.
WANNA HAVE A HELVETICA GOOD TIME? We are seeking a Graphic Designer with passion and
enthusiasm to join our creative team at CRAFT | Media/Digital. You will work closely with our growing
CRAFT team of designers, account executives and directors to help concept and create designs. The ideal
candidate will have an impressive portfolio displaying a wide range of styles, capabilities and creativity.
You must be hard-working, team-oriented and capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Do you
want to create something exceptional? Is your mindset relentlessly focused on the smallest detail?
Then perhaps you’re just our type.
- Work with CRAFT team members to produce, collaborate and concept designs for clients.
- Create designs from concept to completion, including but not limited to, websites, landing
pages, emails, digital advertising, social media, promotional materials, new business proposals,
and CRAFT marketing materials.
- Handle typography, formatting, and project revisions.
- Manage time to meet deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables.
- Other projects, duties and tasks as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Design training / background in design.
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to take on new challenges.
- Aptitude to multitask and prioritize projects while executing high quality work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to use problem-solving techniques to identify and resolve obstacles.
- Experience with digital design and traditional advertising.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as self-motivated to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Professional manner and highly polished interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality, and customer service.
Education and Training
Bachelors Degree and 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Work performed in an open office environment.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements and a link to your portfolio, in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with portfolios will be considered