CRAFT Seeks Graphic Designer
CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations, and corporate branding firm and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Art Director
Summary: The Graphic Designer at CRAFT | Media/Digital is responsible for working with other members of the CRAFT team to create rich, engaging designs and user experiences for a variety of projects. The Graphic Designer will assist in creating analogue and digital graphic design content and materials for specified projects. The ideal candidate brings superior artistic ability and a high degree of creativity and design leadership to CRAFT.
- Work with CRAFT team members to develop and produce a variety of materials for clients.
- Create designs from concept through completion for deliverables, including but not limited to, websites, landing pages, emails, digital advertising, social media, promotional materials, new business proposals, and CRAFT marketing materials.
- Create graphics as depicted or described by others that are consistent with CRAFT standards.
- Collaborate with CRAFT employees to create design ideas and concepts.
- Create print ready proofs.
- Handle typography, formatting, and project revisions.
- Manage time to meet deadlines and provide quality deliverables.
- Coach others in CRAFT-standard formatting and brand guidelines.
- Other projects, duties and tasks as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and deadlines, executing high quality work products under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve obstacles with problem-solving techniques.
- Experience with digital design and traditional advertising.
- Experience in preparing press-ready production files.
- Keen eye for the detail and typography.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as to work independently.
- Professional manner and highly polished interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality, and customer service.
Education and Training
BFA and 1-3 years of relevant work experience required. Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Work performed in an open office environment.
- Client list includes right of center organizations.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis
Please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements and a link to your portfolio, in PDF format to email@example.com. Only applications with portfolios will be considered