CRAFT | Media/Digital Seeks WordPress Developer
CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations and corporate branding firm and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
The WordPress Developer at CRAFT | Media/Digital is an experienced developer who can write and modify website code to achieve objectives and enhance user experience.
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Director of Technology.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
- Develop and maintain websites on the WordPress platform;
- Integration of user-facing elements, multiple data sources and databases;
- Develop and implement new features, enhancements, and content for new & existing websites;
- Create, update, and edit PHP files for WordPress templates, feeds, and plugins;
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- WordPress site development, deployment and maintenance;
- Experience with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap or other similar technologies;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time;
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues;
- Knowledge of additional CMS platforms a plus.
Education and Training
- Degree in Computer Science and equivalent work experience.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time
- Work performed in an open office environment. Collaboration and interruptions are common
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis
Please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements, in PDF format to jobs@CRAFTdc.com.