CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most
contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes
corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations, and corporate
branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to a Vice President.
Summary: The Digital Media Analyst is primarily responsible for analytic analysis and reporting for digital
- Conduct proactive, daily analysis of digital and social advocacy campaigns and recommend optimization opportunities.
- Prepare and present professional digital analytic and metric reports.
- Work with account teams to develop advertising strategies that meet client goals.
- Assist in trafficking and execution online advertising campaigns.
- Following pre and post campaign launch checklists procedures.
- Become an expert in DoubleClick’s Digital Marketing Suite (DDM), Facebook’s Advertising Products, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Twitter’s Promoted Products.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and emerging tactics and platforms.
- Additional projects as assigned by CEO, COO, and VP’s.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem – a strong familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and a base knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines. Execute high-quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently and exercise sound professional judgment.
- Preferred – experience with DBM, DCM, Facebook’s Power Editor, Twitter’s Promoted Products, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Currently remote. (Work normally performed in an open office environment.)
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; additional hours may be required on an as-needed basis.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements, in PDF format to jobs@CRAFTdc.com.