CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations, and corporate branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Associate Director of Media.
Summary: The Digital Media Coordinator is primarily responsible for analytics analysis and advertising builds for digital campaigns.
- Conduct proactive, daily analysis of digital and social advocacy campaigns and recommend optimization opportunities.
- Prepare and present professional digital analytics reports.
- Assist in trafficking and executing online advertising campaigns.
- Following pre- and post-campaign launch checklist procedures.
- Become an expert in Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other platforms on a client-by-client basis.
- Work with account teams to develop advertising strategies that meet client goals.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and emerging tactics and platforms.
- Additional projects as assigned by CEO, COO, and VP’s.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem – a strong familiarity with advertising KPIs and the conversion funnel is preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines. Execute high-quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and communicate effectively.
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Preferred: experience with data visualization software such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Preferred: experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, OR equivalent certifications for these platforms.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Currently remote. (Work normally performed in an open office environment.)
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; additional hours may be required on an as-needed basis.
TO APPLYPlease submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements, in PDF format to digitaljobs@CRAFTdc.com.