CRAFT is seeking an Account Executive who’s the perfect mix of social media savvy, detail-oriented and client obsessed. You can develop client strategies while simultaneously executing the day-to-day deliverables on your accounts. You understand what it takes to plan, organize, and lead a variety of projects from inception to completion.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be working cross-functionally with CRAFT’s vertical teams – Design, Development, Advertising, and Production – to ensure client projects are executed seamlessly.
Most importantly, you’re motivated, resourceful, and eager to stand on the front lines of today’s high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives, and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns.
CRAFT | Media/Digital is a public affairs firm — the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Vice President of Communications.
Summary: The Account Executive is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of agency accounts, working with the account team and CRAFT’s vertical teams to plan, organize and execute account projects, and deliver the highest standard of CRAFT services, strategy and creative.
- Strong writing and communication skills are a must. Ability to create quality content to include social media posts, blog posts, email content, ad copy, and other written deliverables as they arise. Effectively present work to clients for approval or modification.
- Experienced in the art of community management. Engage with audiences on social and digital platforms.
- Accustomed to organic and paid strategies. Prepared to drive success growth both with and without advertising budgets.
- Able to measure and illustrate success. Develop reports that highlight qualitative and quantitative analytics for internal and external audiences.
- Creative. Ability to work with the design and development teams to usher ideas” from a brainstorm to execution to completion.
- Curious with an insatiable knowledge for client issues. Establish a sophisticated working knowledge of our clients’ issues, culture and opposition.
- Team oriented. Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team environment, as well as independently and exercise sound professional judgment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines. Execute high quality work under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to responsiveness, accountability, confidentiality, and customer service.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with social and digital first- and third-party platforms, content management systems (e.g., WordPress), social engagement tools (e.g., Buffer), and other emerging digital platforms.
- Understanding of digital, traditional, and paid media.
- Track record of exemplary creative and communication skills.
- Professional disposition with highly polished interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with PC and/or Apple operating systems, as well as word processing, spreadsheets, and internet browsing applications.
- Effectively navigate between administrative, account, and other business tasks.
- Ability to represent CRAFT at client meetings and lead client calls.
Education and Training
Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of relevant work experience required. Agency experience strongly preferred.
Required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Work performed in an open office environment. Collaboration and interruptions are common.
- Client list includes trade associations, corporations, and advocacy groups.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis.
Please submit your cover letter, resume with salary requirements, and any creative and writing samples you’d like to share, in PDF format to jobs@CRAFTdc.com.