CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations, and corporate branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to a Director of Accounts.
Summary: Influential trade association clients. Industry-leading corporate clients. Notable non-profit clients. They’ve all come to CRAFT for one reason: to win. That’s where you come in. A CRAFT Account Manager is a doer, ready to understand their clients’ issues and create award-winning work.
You’ll know you have what it takes to join our team if:
- You are a gifted copywriter, able to draft, refine, and edit social and digital content. • You embody a commitment to client service, willing to communicate with and manage CRAFT’s diverse client base.
- You are a project manager, capable of overseeing multiple client deliverables.
- You are a digital strategist, eager to learn and implement the latest trends in digital media. • You are a community manager, with a knowledge of how to monitor, maintain and optimize Facebook pages, websites, and Twitter accounts.
- You aspire to manage, and are excited to onboard and oversee the work of junior-level, interns, and/or part time staff.
- You are creative, working both in groups and independently, and are driven to make “good” content “great.”
- You are a student, ready to learn and understand our clients’ issues, challenges, and points of view.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding to work with clients’ government affairs teams on advocacy related issues strongly preferred.
- Hybrid work model.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; additional hours may be required on an as-needed basis.
Does this sound like you? Awesome. Applying is easy — send these three things to accountjobs@CRAFTdc.com:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining how you embody the talents listed above (i.e., copywriter, commitment to client service, project manager, digital strategist, community manager, intern manager, creative, and study) • At least one creative writing sample
- This is NOT a sales position