CRAFT | Media/Digital is a dynamic and rapidly growing public affairs, public relations, and corporate communications agency. CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to take on complex public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives, and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. The work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to a Director of Accounts.
Summary: Influential trade association clients. Industry-leading corporate clients. Notable non-profit clients. They’ve all come to CRAFT for one reason: to win. That’s where you come in. A CRAFT Account Manager is a doer, ready to understand their clients’ issues and create award-winning work.
You’ll know you have what it takes to join our team if:
- You are a gifted copywriter, able to draft, refine, and edit social and digital content. • You embody a commitment to client service, willing to communicate with and manage CRAFT’s diverse client base.
- You are a project manager, capable of overseeing multiple client deliverables.
- You are a digital strategist, eager to learn and implement the latest trends in digital media. • You are a community manager, with a knowledge of how to monitor, maintain and optimize Facebook pages, websites, and Twitter accounts.
- You aspire to manage, and are excited to onboard and oversee the work of junior-level, interns, and/or part time staff.
- You are creative, working both in groups and independently, and are driven to make “good” content “great.”
- You are a student, ready to learn and understand our clients’ issues, challenges, and points of view.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of relevant work experience required.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding to work with clients’ government affairs teams on advocacy related issues strongly preferred.
- Hybrid work model.
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 9.00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; additional hours may be required on an as-needed basis.
Does this sound like you? Awesome. Applying is easy — send these three things to accountjobs@CRAFTdc.com:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining how you embody the talents listed above (i.e., copywriter, commitment to client service, project manager, digital strategist, community manager, intern manager, creative, and study) • At least one creative writing sample
- This is NOT a sales position