CRAFT| Media/Digital is a dynamic and rapidly growing public affairs, public relations, and corporate
branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views. CRAFT seeks highly
motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious
public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes
corporate communications campaigns
FLSA STATUS: EXEMPT
Reporting Relationship: This position reports to the Art Director.
Are you…a risk taker? A dream maker? A fun seeker? Passionate? Respectful? Curious about… well
everything? Then perhaps you’re just our TYPE.
CRAFT is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing creative team. If you want to create memorable
creative for some of the most prestigious clients in the business, this may be the place for you.
This position works closely with our Art Director, Designers, Account teams and CRAFT’s Leadership to
help concept and create designs. The ideal candidate will have a top-notch portfolio displaying a wide
range of capabilities and creativity. You must be hard-working, team-oriented and capable of working in
a fast-paced environment.
- Work with CRAFT team members to produce, collaborate and concept designs for clients
- Create designs from concept to completion, including but not limited to, websites, landing pages, emails, digital advertising, social media, promotional materials, new business proposals and CRAFT marketing materials
- Handle typography, formatting and layout
- Manage time to meet deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables
- Other projects, duties and tasks as assigned
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to take on new challenges
- Aptitude to multitask and prioritize projects while executing high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Ability to use problem-solving techniques to identify and resolve obstacles
- Experience with digital design and traditional advertising
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as self-motivated to do what it takes to get the job done
- Professional manner and excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced creative environment
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related study
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS
- Currently remote. (Work normally performed in an open office environment)
- Daily work performed Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Additional hours may be required on an as needed basis
Please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary requirements and a link to your portfolio, in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with portfolios will be considered.