CRAFT seeks highly motivated, resourceful individuals that are eager to stand on the front lines of today’s most contentious public affairs campaigns, high profile policy debates, notable non-profit initiatives and high-stakes corporate communications campaigns. CRAFT| Media/Digital is a public affairs, public relations, and corporate branding firm, and the work we produce is a reflection of our clients’ views.
Summary: CRAFT’s Public Affairs internship provides a unique, hands-on experience to contribute to exciting projects for CRAFT’s clients. Responsibilities include client research, monitoring and producing content for client social media communities, data entry, and assisting Account teams with client projects. The Public Affairs intern will also work collaboratively across channels with other firm employees to coordinate project goals and work duties.
Responsibilities of the Public Affairs Intern will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting research and analysis as directed.
- Drafting social and digital content.
- Monitoring news and pulling daily news clips.
- Participating in internal and external meetings.
- Gathering assets for digital creative.
- Participating in company marketing and business development strategy.
- Using computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, Internet browsers, calendar, e-mail and database software in performing work assignments.
- General administrative tasks.
- Other projects and duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Currently remote. (Work normally performed in an open office environment.)
- Required to sit for extended periods of time.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter as PDF documents to email@example.com