★★★ Winning feels good. That’s why we strive to win for our clients every day. It’s in our DNA. Over the past few months, CRAFT has racked up a few wins of our own. Check out some of our work and our team gaining recognition from fellow communications colleagues and professionals.
PLATINUM PR & AGENCY ELITE AWARDS
- ★★★ This week, CRAFT won an elite Platinum PR & Agency Elite Award. Our client, Foundation for Constitutional Government was honored in the Podcast/Video Blog category for its bi-weekly series Conversations with Bill Kristol. CRAFT was also recognized as a finalist in the Video and Public Affairs categories for our work on behalf of NRF to Stop the BAT Tax. Stay tuned for November 8th — CRAFT is a PR News’ Digital Awards finalist for Digital Firm of the Year and Public Affairs Campaign of the Year.
7 TELLY AWARDS
- ★★★ Recently, CRAFT brought home 7 Telly Awards for outstanding media content. Our 2017 Tellys include television ads and web videos. Check them out below.
- 1. Political Issues/Campaign Advertising: National Retail Federation
2. Use of Animation: Association of Global Automakers
3. Financial Services/Banking: U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Center for Capital Markets
4. Telecommunications/Internet Service: The Wireless Association
5. Editing: National Confectioners Association
6. Political Issues/Campaign Advertising: Connecticut Business and Industry Association
7. Videography/Cinematography: Balance Gym
WASHINGTON WOMEN IN PUBLIC RELATIONS: EMERGING LEADERS AWARD
- Director of Client Solutions, Sinead Casey, was recognized as a finalist by Washington Women in Public Relations (WWPR) at the Emerging Leaders Awards. The ELA’s honor outstanding young women in the Washington, D.C. area who have excelled in public relations and related fields. Check out Sinead’s outstanding video here!