We all have special ties to our favorite D.C. local businesses and feel personally connected to the difficulties they are facing today. The staff at these businesses have become a part of our extended family over the years.
We want to highlight a few businesses that are particularly special to CRAFT. Below are some of our favorite local spots and ways we can all help them through the pandemic.
- PJ Clarke’s; whether it’s a team lunch, happy hour, or work celebration, there’s rarely a time you won’t run into a CRAFTer at PJ’s. Join us in supporting the restaurant staff here.
- Martin’s Tavern has served the D.C. community for 87 years. With their doors officially closed for the first time ever, it’s paramount that the community comes together to help support their staff. You can donate to the Martin’s Tavern Staff Relief Fund – any amount helps.
- Joe’s Stone Crab is located just steps from the White House and is THE place for great seafood and the District’s best slice of key lime pie. Learn more about how you can help them out here.
- Compass Coffee is a true D.C. staple and CRAFT favorite. Compass Coffee’s doors are still open for carry-out orders. Plus, you can show your support for this local small business by shopping in their online store.
- Chez Billy Sud; the Georgetown staple is now set up for take-out orders so you can enjoy French food in the comfort of your home. They have also set up a Family Fund to assist team members who are currently displaced.
Let’s instill hope and confidence in our community by showing our love and support for our local businesses, as they have always done for us.